Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Catch up and My first award

It has been pretty busy here and I have not been blogging much at all. Now that school is back things should start to quiet down again soon. I hope....

It has been soooo cold here, yesterday our back yard was covered in hail and we had sleet. It snowed not far from us. I have all the heaters on but with an old house it is so hard to warm it up.

I really don't have any news, I have been working on cupcake orders and some other things which I will be posting about later.

I have just been given my first award. Thanks so much Mandi....
Sweet Mandi from gave me an award.




The Rules Are:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you
3) Nominate at least 4 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

I am going to pass the award onto 4 blogs that I love to visit......

Col

Le anne

Amy

Shannon

6 comments:

Vintage Tea said...

Congrats on the award!

Victoria x

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Bek! Hasn't our weather been truly NASTY!!! I'm SOOOOOO over winter now! I just cannot get myself motivated to do anything that involves moving from in front of the heater, so I've taken to knitting scarves as gifts for friends - good excuse to stay in one warm spot!! Has been a bit of a hectic week, but will try to catch up with a phone call soon so we can meet for a cuppa and a chat. Til then - stay warm!! Bear Hugs! KRIS (Tag Along Teddies)

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Bek, thank you so much!! You are so sweet! You deserve this award, congratulations!!!!

Hugs,
Amy

Linda said...

Hi Bek,
I bet it has been freezing up there, it was sooo cold this morning that I was really stuggling to get out of bed, when is Winter over, hopfully soon!
Cheers Linda

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Bek congratulations on your award.
I think it has been cold Australia wide. I can't wait for the warmth of Spring.
Alison

PAINT MINE PINK said...

Hey Bek ! Sorry im late BUT thankyou sooooooo much for my sweet award!
Awww shucks :)

Love Ya
Shann