I have been working on my blog shop it is nearly finished please pop in and see what I have been up to in there. If you have any suggestions please let me know.
I Have Been Tagged!!!
By Kylie from A bite of country cupcakes
Now I call it the 7...7'S AS IT CONSISTS OF ME ANSWERING 7 THINGS ABOUT ME & 7 QUESTIONS.So here goes it...
*7 Things I plan to do before I die:
1. Be debt free
3. Watch my Children grow up
4. Make a difference
5. Take my Children Overseas
6. Have a cottage garden
7. Learn to ski
*7Things I do Now:
1. Raise my Children
2. Co-Ordinate a playgroup and info and craft sessions for mums
3. Make fake foods
4. Look after 2 sweet little boys 3 days a week.
5. Have people over
6. Blog and facebook a lot more than I should
7. Do lots of house work and washing and folding.
*7Things I Can't do:
1. Sit still
2. eat eyeballs
3. get a full nights sleep (thanks to one of my children lol)
4. keep the house clean for more than 30 min.
5. lots of things that I can't think of :)
6. cheat (get the case of the gilts)
*7THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO THE OPPOSITE SEX... well to my husband
1. His blue eyes
2. his nature
3. that he is a great dad
4. his dark hair
5. how he looks after me
6. how he has never raised his voice at me
7. that he loves me for who I am and never tries to change me
*7 Things I say most often
1. I love you
2. have you flushed and washed your hands
3. I am going to count to 3
4. Why why why why (in my head)
5. Wait a minute
6. I am blessed
7. You are my favourite (2 or 3 or 6 year old depending on who I am talking to)
*7 Celebrities I admire:I don't follow celebrities??? People I admire?
1. My Mother,mother in law and Grandmother
2. My Auntie Marline
3. Some of the older ladies in my Church - they are strong women who are not afraid to be themselves and share their life
4. My friends Jo-Anne and Kari
5. My sister in laws
*7 Favorite foods: (I like everything Kylie had so I am going to keep some of them on my list)
1. Chocolate yummmm
2. golden syrup dumplings
3. sticky date pud with butterscotch sauce...Mmmmm!
5. Potatoes with sweet chilly sauce and sour cream
6. Home made soups with hot buttered toast
7. warm dip in cob loaf yummmmmm esp in winter
9. My hot potato salad
10.Taco's,nacho's any kind of hands on type tucker....Oh ohhhpppsss....
I am not going to Tag anyone as most of you have been tagged already but if you have missed out and want to do it feel free I tag you.