Sunday 14 September 2008

My baby boy is growing up

Yesterday my son turned 4. I am loosing my little boy, but gaining a bigger one. They grow up so fast, it only seems like yesterday he was 2 and now he is 4 only one more year at home then off to school.

Here are some photos of our day.

We went to the park for a birthday morning tea with family and his best friend.

My son and his best friend


His sisters and cousins.

Blowing out the candles. My son does not like cake he only wanted one so he could blow out his birthday candles.

Then back home for the afternoon.

Here he is playing with the golf set he got from his grandmother. Look out Tiger....

Yep has the professional golfer walk down pat.

He spent most of the afternoon playing golf in our back yard.

6 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Iknow...They grow to fast!!
What sweet lil man you have there on your hands though Bek!
The cake lokked terrific and it all looks to be warm in your part of the world too!
We have had cold wind the last two days...Yuk!
Take Care

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Happy birthday to your son... if he doesn't want his cake, can' I have a slice?! LOL

Victoria x

Linda said...

Hi Bek,
Yep they grow up way to fast, my oldest keeps on telling me that in three years he can get his learners permit arhhh. Smart Grandmother, yes get him into a sprot that makes lots of money, so Mummy and Daddy can retire early. LOL.
Hope you have a great week.
Cheers Linda

Anonymous said...

I so dislike it each time one of my boys have a birthday. Can't we just keep them little?

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Thank you for the artwork advice!

Victoria x

Trish said...

oh I know what you mean-except my "baby" boy is 15 now.....yesterday he was 2! I enjoyed visiting your blog:)