Friday 11 April 2008

Bedroom update

I have been very busy the last few days. Hubby rang and said he is planning to come home for 1/2 of Saturday and then go back to Brisbane for work. AAAAAAh I now have less time to get everything ready. At least I have finished painting the bed and draw set. Hopefully the paint smell will be gone by Sunday.

This morning I headed out with my 5 year old, 3 year old and 2 year old to the pretty shops (as miss 5 calls them). Even though it was very stressful with 3 Young children I did get some good bargains. I picked up this little white shabby shelf thing at Vintage Primrose a cute little shop I love to shop at and it is only up the road from me which is even better. Then I went to pillow talk and they had a sale on curtains. Yippee so I picked up some lovely curtains which were 1/2 price. That will save me time. Then it was to the library to get some books out for miss 5. Then to lincraft where they had a sale on lace 50% off. I got the lace for the bed and 2 cushion's which were 20%off. God was really looking after me today. Then I found this love sign at another shop near lincraft. And I have money left, to get some little treats for hubby.

Well I better get back to the bedroom paint should be dry now so I can start the fun part of putting the room together again.

I am not going to show you my buys, you will just have to wait till I have finished the room.

No comments: