Today is the first day of winter, it looks like winter. It is rainy and the wind is blowing. I hope we get lots of rain as we really need it our dams are very low. It seems that it likes to rain everywhere else but over the dams.
I have been tagged by Linda this is my first tagging.
I have to answer the following 5 questions about myself.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was teaching pre-school and the director of a Child Care Centre. I was also studding at Uni part time.
2. Five things on my to do list?
1. Finish my clean out and list all the unwanted items on eBay, while 1/2 price listings are on.
2. Finish my parasol and paper swap.
3. Finish all my 1/2 started craft and furniture projects
4. Clean and organise the Office
5. Clean out and organise the Craft/junk room.
3. Snacks I enjoy?
I love chocolate and coffee. I also like chips and sour cream with sweet chili sauce. Or chips or crackers and dip. oh and with the cooler weather I have been enjoying (with friends) cob loafs with hot dip in the middle yummm
4. Things I would do if I were a millionaire?
First help out any family member in need. Buy a lovely old house and renovate it and do the gardens up in English cottage style and plant a vegi patch. Take the children on a holiday to see snow and Disneyland. Invest some for a rainy day, and give some to charity.
5. Places I have lived?
Bowen, Caboolture, Townsville, Proserpine (near Airly Beach) back to Townsville and Toowoomba (All places are in Queensland, Australia)
I have to tag 5 people -
Victoria at Vintage Tea
Diana Lyn at Heaven Scent
Pearl at pearls sentimental journey
Robin at BittersweetPunkin
LeAnn at Pink Icing on the Cake